Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Neons


One of my favourite fashion trends this summer is neon. Almost any store you go into definitely has some sort of neon; whether skirts, shorts, tops, accessories, etc. I personally love the neon yellow and pink, they’re just so fun for summer and hot weather!

If you’re feeling bold, you can pair your neon with another neon piece, or another vibrant colour.  If you’d prefer to keep it subtle, maybe for the office or for night, anchor the brightness down with black or a neutral tone, and add accessories.





Skirts: H&M
Blouse: H&M
Blue top: Forever 21
Left necklace: Old Navy
Right necklace: H&M


1 comment:

  1. I’m a fan of the neon trend, but as someone who doesn’t like to draw too much attention to herself I usually stay away from it. However, my sister owns a few items in these colours and I really love seeing her where them. Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete