Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Country Living

Hey Readers! I apologize for not posting in a while; I've been busy with work and other writing, and I'm not ashamed to admit Netflix has been getting the best of me. But if you recall, last week my mom, sister, grandmother (my mom's mom), and I all went to a cottage from Tuesday to Thursday. It was so much fun; we relaxed, went into town, watched movies (the weather wasn't great when we first got there), and of course, drank. I love being able to get off work for a few days, get out of the city, and just forget about real life for a while. And I really can't think of three people I would have had more fun with than the girls I went with! So here are some pictures from my little vacay from last week. I hope you all get to get away for a bit this summer and just enjoy life!

(Sangria, bruschetta, and guac)

(The dock)

(Walking around Bracebridge)

(My new life moto/not that I hadn't already been living by these words)

(Patio breakfast)

(Walking along the wharf in Orillia)


(Taking photos on our Fujifilm Instax Mini; aka a faux-polaroid)





(Path from the cottage to the dock)

(Finally, the sun comes out!)


(Pooped after a day of swimming)



And, as promised, I did get a chance to do a couple outfit shoots while I was there, and will be sharing them with you within the next couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment