Friday, July 11, 2014

From Fall To Summer

One of my absolute favourite colours this season is by far, cobalt blue. There was a very similar colour in style back in the fall, and the fact that it has lasted through the weather change and can now also be a "summer" colour really makes me happy. It looks good on pretty much everyone, and you can pair it with just about any colour (pink, yellow, light green, and of course the beiges, greys, blacks, and whites, and countless other colours). I have shorts, pants, tops, and tons of accessories in this colour and I don't see myself stopping wearing them anytime soon. I find pairing maxi skirts with crop tops very effective in balancing out the different lengths.

As well, one of my favourite pieces this season is the big hat. Not necessarily a beach hat (you know, straw coloured and woven), but a wool hat that you usually see for fall (albeit, a light wool for the hot summer weather). It looks amazing for a bohemian look, which is my favourite, with a kimono and boots (check out my Instagram to see how I wore it here), but also goes well with numerous other outfits. So here is my cool summer look utilizing fall colours and pieces; it just goes to show how versatile fashion can be!







Top: Dynamite
Skirt, Shoes: Old Navy
Hat: H&M
Cuff: Smart Set

No comments:

Post a Comment