Wednesday, May 13, 2015

cool spring day


Amongst all the hot and humid days we've had over the last week or so, the day I went to the Mamma Mia X Inglot launch it really cooled down. The sky was grey, it was a tad windy, and let's just say I had to make some tweaks to the outfit I had planned. In the end, I'm happy it was a little cooler, and that it's been cooling off this week as well. I feel like we skipped right over spring this year and headed into summer weather, and as I've said many times before, spring is one of my favourite seasons for fashion. Not quite shorts and tank season yet, spring weather lets you wear jean jackets and flowy pants without getting overheated. But I did want to share with you the outfit I wore to the Inglot event.

One of the things I'm going to try and do this summer is share more outfit posts with you. Even my Instagram #OOTD's are a little lacking during the colder months, but now that the weather is finally getting nicer, I've not only been putting more effort into my outfits, but also have the motivation to go out and take pictures. So hopefully, this outfit post will be the first of many to come this summer!

I wanted to brighten up my look and day because of the aforementioned grey skies, so I opted for this pink sleeveless top. It's simple from the front so I added a monochromatic pink necklace that just gave it a little something extra, but the back of the top has a wide slit that also adds some more interest and made this the perfect top for a little daytime event. I definitely needed a jacket, and while this white moto style jacket doesn't exactly say summer, the colour kept my outfit light and was the perfect throw on for the day.







Jacket: H&M
Top: Old Navy
Leggings: H&M
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Le Chateau
Bracelet and Rings: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Flats: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment