Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NYE 2014

Happy new year everyone!! This has been an amazing year for me, in all aspects of my life. I graduated university, completed two internships, started a fashion certificate program, and learned a lot about myself overall. I also started my blog. It has been so much fun and I want to thank everyone for all the support. I hope you all have enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it!

I spent new year's eve with one of my favourite people in the world: my sister. She is my best friend and we always have the best times together and make the greatest memories, so there was no one i would have rather said goodbye to 2013 and ring in 2014 with than her.

We started out at Joey's for dinner, where we enjoyed drinks at delicious appetizers and dishes, and then headed over to Nathan Phillips Square for the countdown and new year's celebrations. It was a hell of a night, and I know it's going to be a hell of a year!





For my outfit I decided to stick with a classic black and white colour scheme and pearls, but throw in some sparkle  with this lace shirt.

(Shirt and blazer: H&M, Crop bustier: Dynamite, Necklaces: my mother)



No comments:

Post a Comment