Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bohemian Girl

This was the other outfit shoot I did at the cottage, oh about a month and a half ago. There were just other posts I kept working on to post and this one kind of got pushed to the bottom of the list. But it's finally done! And even though it's now September (can you believe it?!), because of the fabrics (suede) and colours (brown) used in an outfit like this, it can still be worn into Autumn. It may be too cold for shorts though, so trade them in for baggy distressed denim, or switch out the lightweight kimono for a slouchy knit cardigan!

The first outfit post from the cottage, Oh So Nautical, I chose my outfit based on the location (in this case, the lake). But the path from the cottage to the dock and lake is very woodsy, and the deck and stairs are beautiful and made of wood, and so I also chose an outfit based on that location to shoot. I felt the wood and and trees gave off a bohemian vibe, and so that is what this outfit is based off. I kept the look very slouchy and relaxed, and used a lot of earth tones and neutral colours. Enjoy!









Top: Joe Fresh
Kimono: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aldo
Flower Headband: H&M
Boots: Top Shop
Purse: Urban Outfitters

Photographer: Elana Emer

No comments:

Post a Comment