Thursday, September 25, 2014

Grunge Girl

For me, the perfect time to go for a grunge look is fall. The fabrics, patterns, pieces and colours of the grunge style are just so perfect for autumn. I'm talking plaid, chunky sweaters, beanies, and burgundy, amongst other things. It's just a time to wind down from the cute sundresses And that is what this outfit is all about.

It's also about some very hot trends right now. Graphic T's, for one, are showing up pretty much everywhere. And especially white ones with basic, black writing on it, like I talked about in my post, Say Something. The black and red flannel plaid is also having a huge moment, whether in button ups, like I'm wearing, dresses, skirts, or scarves. Be sure to tie your flannel plaid (whatever colour scheme) around your waist for that extra cool, grunge look. And lastly, ripped jeans. I know I've talked about how hot they are on previous posts and my Instagram, but that is only because it cannot be said enough. If you're going to invest in one single piece this fall, let it be distressed denim because they aren't going anywhere soon.










Beanie: Forever 21
T-Shirt: Zara
Plaid Shirt: H&M (boys section)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Wild Diva
Purse: H&M
Sunglasses: Boathouse
Ring: Suzy Shier; Bracelet: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment