Monday, September 8, 2014

Summer Highlights

Now that I'm finally getting back into the school year swing of things, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on this awesome summer. Even though I'm not going back to school this September (which will be a bit weird), things are definitely going to be different than they were these past few months. And as excited as I am to start this new year, I am going to really miss this summer and some of the wonderful experiences I got to enjoy during it. So here were my summer highlights.

Robyn Styles turned 1!



Started as a fashion contributor for My City Gossip


Lots of birthday celebrations with great friends


Completed my fashion styling program


Attended super cool fashion events


Saw some amazing concerts


Had a girl's cottage getaway


Actually got to spend some time outdoors


And finally...
Ended off the summer with my favourite event of the year...
Fanexpo!


I hope you all had an amazing summer too, and here's to a great Fall! Visit my Instagram for even more pics from the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment