Wednesday, June 10, 2015

all white boho


I've never been a huge fan of the boho style on myself. I can definitely appreciate it on someone who has the style and body for it (I'm short and curvy so very flowy things don't always flatter me well), but the most boho I think I've ever gone is throwing on a simple kimono over a tank and jeans (please refer to this insta from last summer).

But as soon as I saw this white blouse something about it really caught my attention and I figured I'd at least try it on. It ended up looking super cute, and I decided I would pair it with a brown fringe bag and brown platforms to amp up the earth tones. I also love the background for this shoot; the green and foliage just go so nicely with the outfit. As I said a few weeks back, I'm trying to switch up the background for outfit posts for the summer, as long as time permits!











Top: H&M
Shorts: Old Navy
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Rings & Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment