Thursday, June 18, 2015

outfit of the day

A while ago I started a new segment called "Outfit Of The Day", where I share some old Instagram outfits with you. I just wanted to share some of my Spring 2015 outfits with you, now that it's almost summer. I'm also super excited that the weather is finally starting to feel like it too, after all the grey skies and chilly days the past few weeks. I'm so ready for sun and hot days, and I would even take a little humidity if it meant finally feeling like it's summer. Are you excited to break out your summer outfits?


Dress: H&M
Vest: Old Navy
Boots: Topshop


Top: Zara
Jacket: Mango
Shorts: Costa Blanca
Shoes: Nike


Top: Forever 21
Sunglasses: H&M
Pants: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap


Top: Garage
Shorts: H&M
Necklace: American Eagle Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment