Friday, April 25, 2014

Rock Me Gently

This look is the perfect mix of rocker chic and gentle spring fabrics and colours . I love how the light colour and fabric of the skirt (which is actually a dress) contrasts with the hard, dark leather jacket. It's perfect for the early spring weather, when it's very sunny out but still a little chilly.

I find myself loving the crop top trend, and yet not always wanting to wear high-waisted bottoms with one, so pairing this cropped sweater with a skirt was perfect (because it's actually a dress, it didn't have to be worn high on my waist). I wanted to keep with the rocker theme with the aviators, and the studs on the purse, and then the colours in the necklace matched the purse so perfectly I had to throw it on! I also felt like this look was very 1950s high school girl; I felt like a mix between Danny and Sandy from Grease!





Sweater: H&M
Dress: Forever 21
Jacket: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Call It Spring
Necklace: H&M
Ring: Tiffany & Co
Clutch: Red Carpet Collection; Town Shoes
Lipstick: Sephora Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment