Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Weekend Highlights

This past weekend was pretty crazy for my family, but among the better things were the birthdays of two of my favourite people in the world.

 Heels: Call It Spring
Purse: Aldo
Jacket: H&M

Thursday was my mom's 50th birthday, which we celebrated by going out for a nice dinner to an Italian restaurant and which she celebrated later on the weekend by a "grown up" dinner with her friends and other couples. Among the gifts my family got her was a huge wine cup that says "Fabulous 50" (you can also see her love of wine by her birthday cake). For dinner Thursday night, because it is actually finally beginning to feel like spring out, I opted for open-toe heels (one thing I was actually able to cross off my Spring Wish List), with black pants, a paisley patterned top and white blazer. Although I did top it off with a faux fur jacket since it was still a bit chilly out!



The other birthday I celebrated this weekend was that of my best friend. Unfortunately for me she no longer lives in Toronto (she moved to the States last summer), but luckily she did come in for the weekend in order to celebrate her birthday. It was so amazing seeing her and being able to spend time with her, and I hope I get to do it again very soon!

(Friday night drinks at Hey Lucy on King Street)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment