Friday, April 4, 2014

Go Team Go

It's not hard to see that the varsity trend is everywhere right now. I was never really into it, as I thought it was very casual (and I've always been one to dress up more), and just too plain for me. But I've been noticing that this trend has a new spin on it, and it's definitely beginning to grow on me. There's pieces that you can dress up, by putting a varsity jacket with wide leg trousers (see below) and adding heels.



Or there's pieces that are already more dressed up for you, such as with sequins or finer fabrics, like this sequin tank and jacket.



I love this baseball T, because it's so basic that you could do almost anything with it (add a statement necklace; keep it casual with boyfriend jeans or dress it up with a skirt and heels) and still be so on trend.


I actually bought this jumper from H&M, I just thought it was so cute and I also got my mom a matching one (her name also starts with an R)!



You can also go the more feminine varsity route with a skirt like the one below, reminiscent of a cheerleader.


Here are just some varsity-inspired accessories that I'm also loving this season!











No comments:

Post a Comment