Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Guide: Indigo

It's that time of year where holiday store hours and return policies are in effect, and people have started buying their holiday presents already. While I don't generally do the whole holiday presents for every single one of my friends and family members thing (I pretty much just exchange gifts with my sister, and my work does Secret Santa), I do still enjoy looking through home store catalogues and online to look at the beautiful holiday-themed gifts. One of my favourite stores to shop at (all year-round, but especially around the holidays) is Indigo, and since this is the first week people are really starting to kick-off their holiday shopping (it mostly starts with Black Friday), I'm going to show you what they have to offer for your holiday shopping!


Of course, my love for Indigo started with books, but a while ago I really got into their home section. It's just so beautiful even to walk through, it makes me want to redecorate my house every time I go in there with their new arrivals. Although for the holidays you probably won't get the personal on your shopping list things to start redecorating their home, you can definitely get them little things to add to their existing decor. Like these ornaments; they're so cute and will match with any holiday decor theme they already have going on. Of course, a bath and body basket is always a safe route to go, and Indigo has a selection of scents. With all the home stuff at Indigo, we sometimes forget they still offer books! There are some great coffee table ones, but also you can never cross off a good old fashioned paper back. I always love getting new outerwear accessories every winter, and these faux-fur matching ones are just so cozy and perfect. But, you also need some cozy accessories to wrap yourself in inside the house. These slippers and bathrobe will do nicely sitting by the fire with loved ones watching traditional holiday movies. And, although these picks were in the "men's" section of the Indigo website, they can be for him, her, or them.



1. Festive ornaments
2. Coconut milk mango bath saltshand cream, and bar soap
4. Faux fur earmuffs, gloves, and scarf
5. Fuzzy robe and slippers
6. Antler bottle opener, reindeer mug, and woodland animal shot glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment