Monday, December 15, 2014

Grey Coats


Now that I've heard it's supposed to be a mild winter, I have no problem making this post. I love fall coats so much. There are so many options and so many different styles and materials. They are so much nicer than puffy parkas and so much more flattering. So when I heard the good news about the weather this winter, I was overjoyed. Hopefully my lighter jackets will be enough to get me through till summer!

One type of coat I've been seeing everywhere and haven't been able to get out of my head has been grey coats, specifically long, oversized ones with big collars and lapels. Actually, the one in the picture above from Gap is what started all this; every time I've gone into that store I've seen this coat and have just fawned over it. 

This may be surprising, and you may think that this colour wouldn't be something that looks overly beautiful, but something about this menswear-inspired piece just got me obsessed. Perhaps it's because they're so versatile and can be worn for basically any occasion. Because the colour is so simple, you can make it work with any bottom, shoe, and bag. And because there are so many different types of grey, and so many different types of coats, the possibilities are endless and you will definitely be able to find the one that suits you perfectly.


2. Carven

Are you loving these grey coats too? What other colours will you be wearing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment