Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Spirit

Maybe it's because there's no snow on the ground, or that the weather hasn't even been that cold lately, but it's been hard for me to get into the holiday spirit this year. As much as I love warm weather and summer, I always love to get cozy in December with fuzzy PJs, Christmas movies, and the holiday spirit.

I haven't been feeling 100% lately and since I called in sick to work yesterday, my sister and I decided something that would make us feel cozy and hopefully help me feel better would be to do a little photoshoot of cute holiday themed things. So here is just a little post to help get you into the holiday spirit!

(Some winter teas from David's Tea; clockwise from top: White Chocolate Frost, Alpine Punch, Santa's Secret)


(Winer scented candles from Bath and Body Works; from left to right in the photo above: 'Tis The Season, Vanilla Snowflake, Spiced Cider)


(Delicious peppermint chocolate cookies)

(Our little mini tree)

(Close ups of some of our ornaments and lights)

(Big Ben/London snowglobe I got my sister last year for Christmas)

Photographer: Elana Emer

To get even more into the holiday spirit, we're going to try and get to the Christmas Market down at the Toronto Distillery sometime this week (or hopefully next), so stay tuned for a post coming up in the next little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment