Monday, January 26, 2015

weekend highlights


Because retail is not that busy this time of year, I've had quite a few days off from work, which has given me time to do things I don't normally have time for when I work a full week. This past weekend I finally found time to go to the Politics Of Fashion exhibit at the Design Exchange (which was great timing too, since it was in its last week!), as well as the Ripley's Aquarium.
Both were so much fun and contributed to an extremely fun and exciting weekend. While I really hope work picks back up soon, I also hope that I will still have time for little things like this that let me just relax and spend time with people I love. Hope you had a great weekend!

Politics Of Fashion


(Sixties Youthquake)

(Rudi Gernreich)

(Nick Knight)

(Nick Knight)

(Maison Martin Margiela)

(Skinheads)

(Alexander McQueen)

Ripley's Aquarium








(Selfie with my new friend!)



No comments:

Post a Comment