Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Getaway

Happy 2015 everyone! Apologies on the lack of posts in the new year so far. As you know, I was on a family vacation and then last week, though I was already home, I just needed some time to get back to work, routine, and real life. But, now that I'm (unfortunately) reaccustomed to not laying by the pool all day and forgetting about responsibilities, I have some amazing vacation pictures to show you.

My family and I, along with our best family friends, went on the Norwegian Getaway for 7 days, over the week of New Year's. The cruise had three stopovers in the Caribbean; St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Bahamas. The ship left from Miami, so we also had a few days there before we boarded, and so I got in my day of shopping that is always necessary while in Florida! So here are just some snippets and peeks into my vacation. I hope you all had a fabulous holiday, that the new year is treating you well so far, and that you're ready for my regular blogging to resume!

(Palm trees at Lincoln Mall in Miami)

(Gorgeous chandelier in the main area of the ship)

(Before departing the Port of Miami)

(Limited edition Absolut Miami vodka at a liquor tasting)

(View of the beautiful sunset from my balcony)

(Wine tasting)



(One of the specialty restaurants onboard; the best meal of the whole trip!)


(70's party on the pool deck one night)

(The beautiful Phillipsburg, St. Maarten)

(A yummy pina colada-style drink)

(The beautiful St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands)

(Martini bar gate)

(A delicious lunch in St. Thomas)

(Binoculars on the ship at sunset)

(New Year's decorations)


(My New Year's outfit!)


(New Year's fireworks on the pool deck)



(2015 baby!)

(The beautiful Nassau, Bahamas)


Photos taken with iPhone 5, using Olloclip

No comments:

Post a Comment