Thursday, March 12, 2015

early spring


You have no idea how happy I am that this week has been not only above 0 degrees, but mostly above 5 as well. Most of the snow has melted, I was able to go for a run outside, and I've just been in a better mood overall this week. I am hoping, hoping, hoping that it stays like this for the next couple weeks at least, especially for World MasterCard Fashion Week, which is coming up so soon!

Another advantage of the warmer weather this week was that I was able to take some photos in a Spring outfit, without a coat, and without freezing my butt off. One of the things I like to do in terms of outfits for Spring, is to start off slow, and start adding just a bit of spring colours to my outfits. So i thought this light blazer with pastel flowers would be a perfect start.








Jumpsuit: H&M
Blazer: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh
Purse: H&M
Shoes: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment