Tuesday, March 3, 2015

TOM outfit day 1


Last week (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) was Toronto Men's Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2015. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend most of the Wednesday and Thursday shows, and I just wanted to quickly share the outfits I wore to the shows. This was Wednesday's outfit, and Thursday's will be posted on Thursday of this week.

I really wanted to try out a Canadian Tuxedo. I've attempted one before using contrasting denim (navy and white), but this time I was a little more daring and opted for both pieces (top and bottoms) in a light blue. I wanted to add a bit more to the outfit, though, so I also added a pleather T and blazer, as well as a grey wool hat. My clutch I kept in a neutral colour, as well as my lipstick. Enjoy!





Top: H&M
Pleather shirt: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Blazer: H&M
Hat: Forever 21
Watch: Smart Set
Rings: H&M
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh
Clutch: H&M
Shoes: Club Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment