Tuesday, March 24, 2015

WMCFW day 1 review


I know I said I wasn't going to post links to my My City Gossip articles anymore, but since I don't have my day 1 outfit photographed to show you, I figured I would at least post my day 1 review.

The reason I don't have my day 1 outfit to show you is because I didn't have time to take any pictures, but also because I was running late and had to throw an outfit together last minute. It was a lot colder than I thought it would be, so lots of layers was necessary (I guess all my hoping that this week would be warmer out was just time out the window). But I will share a few tips for putting together a fashionable last minute outfit. I started with the basics, ripped jeans, a blazer, and booties, but to top it off I added my bright blue coat for some colour and a wool hat. It kept me warm, and also added that extra touch of style I was looking for. Click on the picture above for a link to my article, or click here, and follow my Twitter and Instagram to keep up with my Fall/Winter 2015 fashion week experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment