Thursday, September 3, 2015

outfit of the day

Since summer is nearly done (can you believe it's September already?!) I thought I would share my outfit of the days from the last few months to end off the season.



I love this chiffon tulip dress, but it felt a little dark for the summer so I decided to brighten it up a bit with a tropical bag.
Dress: H&M
Purse: Old Navy
Sandals: Gap


Unfortunately we didn't have the most consistent good weather this summer, and it got rainy and cold quite a bit. I decided on this outfit because of the classic blouse, and I also feel it added a bit of summer to the outfit (that kind of blouse always gives me a beach/cottage feel).

Blouse: H&M
Jacket: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy
Sneakers: City Sneaks


Though I didn't keep the blazer on the whole night (because it was actually hot that day/night), it gave the perfect pop of red for my Canada Day outfit, with little pops of white. And even with the blazer off, it was the perfect outfit for having a celebratory drink on a patio downtown with my boyfriend and best friend.
Romper: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Necklace: Joe Fresh
Bag: Forever 21
Heels: Call It Spring


As I've said multiple times over the last few months, I've really opened myself up to the boho look, as well as been keeping my outfits very simple, usually just wearing jeans and a top (especially for work). Even with the simplicity of this look, the necklace and boots definitely make the look, and I was able to be comfortable as well as stylish for my weekend shift at work.

Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Old Navy
Necklace: American Eagle
Watch: Fossil
Sunglasses: Aldo
Boots: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment