Thursday, November 19, 2015

kate spade

(Cedar Street Harmony Crossbody bags in the most gorgeous colours)

It's very rare that I get invited to or hear about an event (no matter how big or small) and I'm actually not working or already have plans, and I am able to attend. However, I'm so happy this was not the case last Thursday evening, when I heard about the Kate Spade and Elle Canada event at their Cumberland location in Yorkville in Toronto. It was a chance to see their November collection, which had their first batch of Holiday looks, as well as shop the line with 25% off! My friend from work who I knew would also be super excited about this event had the day off as well, so it ended up being the perfect evening.



I am absolutely in love with the Kate Spade gold polka dots. Any piece with that design just looks so chic, and they even work for the Holidays, looking so festive and beautiful. I've had my eye on this martini shaker, and while I already have one (that I don't use often enough), I thought of what a great gift this would make for a Holiday hostess or friend.


These beauties were the highlight of the night for my friend and I. As soon as we saw them in the window while we were lining up outside the store when we first got there, we knew we were in love. One of my favourite things about my friend, Sam, is that she and I have very similar fashion taste, especially when it comes to shoes. One of the ladies working the event inside was wearing them and the three of us started chatting about beautiful and practical they are. They aren't too high, with a thick heel and almond-shaped toe, making them extremely comfortable. The glitter is gold, although in some lights it looks a bit silver, so depending what you pair them with you could bring out different tints, basically making them go with anything you want to wear. They are simple but also a statement piece at the same time, allowing you to wear them for pretty much any occasion (with denim and a black silky top for a nice dinner, or with a white shift dress for a holiday party). We convinced Sam to try them on; they looked so amazing on her and she ended up buying them. I am very jealous.





This dress from the Kate Spade Madison Avenue collection was also a highlight for me. I love all things girly and sparkly, and this dress was no exception. Sam and I were talking about how it would be the perfect look for your engagement party, since the white is so pure and the sequins make such a statement.

(This adorable champagne "Toast of the Town" purse, perfect for New Year's Eve!)



(I also fell in love with the Cedar Street Harmony Crossbody in Mulled Wine on the far right)




(These cat-eye glasses pieces were so cute; the black bangle was my favourite)

(Loved these simple yet gorgeous jewel details)



(This "get gifted" sign got us so inspired and excited for the holidays!)

No comments:

Post a Comment