Monday, March 31, 2014

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was one of the busiest I've had in a really long time, but it was also one of the best! It was off to a great start with a concert Thursday night with my sister, which was absolutely amazing. Friday was spent running some last minute errands for my shoot that was to happen Saturday, like picking up a garment rack and snacks, and then setting up and steaming all the items. Then Friday night I went to a play at a University with a friend from school, which was also incredible.

Saturday was (finally) the day of my editorial photo shoot for school! It went from about 10am until about 4:30pm, and it was so much fun. The photographer, model, and hair and makeup artist were all amazing to work with and we made a really great team. I can't believe after all the planning and shopping that went into it, it's all over in a matter of hours. I already received the proofs from the photographer and everything looks great, I can't wait to receive the final copies.

Saturday night I got to wind down with some friends for a girlfriend's birthday, and even though I was absolutely exhausted from the day, it was so much fun. I hope you all had an amazing weekend too! Here are just some behind the scenes sneak peaks at the shoot, and I can't wait to share the final photos with you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment