Monday, May 26, 2014

Weekend Highlights

This weekend was so relaxing and fun, I'm so sad for it to be over. But I'm optimistic about the fact that it is hopefully just one of the first of many awesome weekends to come this summer!

Friday night my dad and brother were out doing their own thing, which left my mom, sister, and I for a much needed girls night. I had just found these really cute super chunky sandals at Target earlier that day and couldn't wait to wear them. They gave me a very bohemian vibe, so I paired them with distressed boyfriend jeans, a black kimono and brown braided belt.


T-shirt, Jeans & Kimono: H&M
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Aldo

(Beers at W Burger Bar)

Our girls night actually turned into a girls day as well, and Saturday the three of us went for lunch and then to a flea market. I wore a pink tropical romper with white sneakers, and topped it off with a matching white denim jacket (though it was on and off the whole day, as the weather was absolutely beautiful!). That night I went for dinner with my parents downtown. I still wanted to keep on the romper but felt that the denim jacket and sneakers were too casual for a downtown dinner. So instead I opted for a black blazer and strappy black heels, added a black purse and beaded white necklace, and threw my hair up in a messy high ponytail. It was the perfect day-to-night look.


Left
Romper: H&M
Jacket: Old Navy
Sneakers: Keds
Necklace: Aldo

Right
Blazer & Necklace: H&M
Heels: Call It Spring
Purse: Aldo
Lipstick: Revlon Colour Stay in High Heels

Sunday the weather was also so beautiful that I was finally able to soak up some sun rays in my backyard. I am definitely hoping to do a lot of that this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment