Friday, May 23, 2014

Graffiti

There's a little underpass with some graffiti near my house, so my sister and I decided that would be a cool place for a little photo shoot. I wanted to keep the outfit sort of hipster and urban, and also very simple, hence the black and white theme.

This outfit also includes staple pieces that can be combined with other items to create endless outfits for almost any season.

Black Hat
I believe every girl should have one. They're perfect for topping off a somewhat plain outfit, and also act as a life saver on a bad hair day.

White T
Need I say more?

Black Skirt
This chiffon one is really great for the warmer months- I can pair almost anything with it. But I've also been known to add tights to my outfit in the cooler months if I just can't find a substitute for this skirt (it's one of my favourites).

Denim Jacket
These are so underrated. I'm really glad that denim jackets have been getting more of the credit they deserve lately (you can now find one in any colour in literally any store), but only a few years ago they were considered too 90s, so I'm really happy that trend came back!







T-shirt: Gap
Skirt: Garage
Denim Jacket: Mango
Hat: H&M
Sunglasses: H&M
Oxfords: Aldo
Rings: H&M, Bittersweet

1 comment: