Friday, May 30, 2014

Robyn Styles Turns 1!

Tomorrow marks the one year anniversary of Robyn Styles! I can't believe it's already been a whole year since I started blogging. I remember contemplating for a long time whether or not to start a blog, and to put my thoughts out there. Finally I told myself "just do it", and I'm so glad that I did. This has been such a great year of blogging and figuring out what I like, and even though I'm still discovering the world of fashion, writing, and blogging, Robyn Styles has definitely been an open door for all of
it.

But I could not have gotten through this year without my family and friends, who have supported me from the beginning. Thanks for sharing links, liking my status and posts, and most of all, for reading! I would also like to thank my sister, Elana, for taking all the photos for my outfit posts (more to come). And last but not least, I would like to thank you, my readers. I definitely could not have done any of this or gotten Robyn Styles to where it is today without you. Keep reading and stay awesome!


xo Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment