Friday, May 16, 2014

Pack It Up

I never would have thought that something so associated with school and academics could become such a fashion trend. It just goes to show that you may never understand fashion or be able to predict it. And even when I first saw this trend I also never thought I would be one to give into it; I just really couldn't wrap my head around it. But there is definitely a new spin on these bags that the ones we used to use in high school didn't have: chicness and sophistication.

You could find a backpack for pretty much any occasion, because of the different materials, styles, and colours they come in. I especially love the leather or faux leather ones, as I feel that they just complete the bag and the look. Here are some of my faves!








No comments:

Post a Comment