Monday, August 18, 2014

TOM

Last Thursday I was so lucky to be able to attend a few shows at TOM (Toronto Men's Fashion Week). I was sent by My City Gossip, and I will share my review of the shows with you later this week, via their website. I had an amazing time and am so thankful for all the opportunities that have come up for me since beginning as a fashion contributor for their site in May.

For my outfit for the night, I decided to stick with a menswear inspired look (very appropriate), with distressed boyfriend jeans, a collared shirt, and a blazer. Though I did put a feminine twist on the look by using sleek pieces on top, and on my feet. I also loved the contrast of the sleek blazer with the slouchy denim. I then layered some colourful necklaces, and matched my lipstick to the purple one (it's new and I just can't get enough of the colour!) The weather really wasn't that great that night (one of the many cooler, rainy days we've been having that tells us Autumn is not too far away), so it was a good thing I had planned an outfit including long pants and a jacket.








Photographer: Elana Emer

Blouse: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklaces, Bracelets: Aldo
Rings: H&M
Clutch: Zara
Sunglasses: Aldo
Shoes: Call It Spring
Lipstick: Mac Violetta
Nail Polish: Essie Find Me An Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment