Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekend Highlights

I hope everyone had a great first March weekend, and that the rest of them will be less cold and snowy! This weekend was busier than the last few for me, now that I'm in the second half of my school semester and things are starting to pile up.

Friday I started shopping for my photo shoot I have to do for a school project. This project has been very stressful for me lately, as I need to use a professional photographer, hair and makeup artist, and model, and cold calling is definitely not my strong suit. But I knew once I got my theme and story figured out and started shopping for it I would start to get into it. And I was so right. Not only was I so excited to actually start buying clothes and accessories that would bring my idea to life, but it lifted some of the stress, since some of the work is now done. That's not to say I'm anywhere near done even the planning stages of my shoot, but it's definitely a start!


Saturday night I went out for dinner with some girls from work and it was definitely the night out that I needed to get my mind off of school and projects and midterms. The only thing that would have made it better was if there hadn't been a snowstorm! And of course, Sunday night was the 86th Academy Awards. It was so much fun to sit around with my family, some bottles of wine and takeout, and watch the exciting show. Stay tuned for my post later in the week where I tell you what I think were the best Oscar celeb looks!




What did everyone else do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment