Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Highlights

Friday evening I had the amazing opportunity to go to a pre pop up shop for Elan + Castor to view their FW 2014 collection. It was 60s inspired and included some of the most amazing dresses, sweaters, and scarves I've ever seen.









I kept my outfit simple with a black skort and t-shirt but added some colour and pattern with a floral bomber jacket. Later that night, a friend of mine was DJing at a casual bar uptown, so to transition my outfit I swapped my skort for white ripped jeans and flats instead of wedges. I also attached the strap onto my clutch for a more casual bag. This sort of day-to-night transition look was fun because usually you like to be more casual during the day and dressier at night. But mine was a sort of reverse-transition, as my night was a lot more casual. Plus it was nice to put on flat shoes and comfy boyfriend jeans after walking around in wedges and a short skirt.


Left:
Jacket & Skort: Smart Set
T-shirt & Clutch: H&M
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Right:
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Flats & Belt: H&M

Saturday I helped on set for a student photoshoot at school. It was a lot of fun to work with a model, makeup artist, and photographers again. Here are some behind-the-scenes shots!




Model: Dora Kosenaov

Happy June everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment