Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Long Weekend Highlights

If you've been keeping up with my Instagram, you know I was at a convention all weekend, and so I didn't have time to ready a post for yesterday or today. It was go go go all weekend, but I had the most absolutely incredible time. Yesterday I finally had a chance to relax and get some work done (and go through convention withdrawal).

But last night my family went out for dinner to celebrate my sister's and my birthdays (her actual birthday was yesterday, and mine is a week Wednesday) and so I decided to do a quick photoshoot of the outfit I wore to dinner to show you guys. I did a little menswear inspired look in classic black and white, with pops of print and colour in my accessories and lipstick. I love how the leopard prints in the belt and clutch contrast each other, and even though they're different, they're still the same animal and colours and they definitely can be worn together. I decided to finish off the outfit with a bushy ponytail and luckily, it wasn't too cold out so I didn't need a jacket over my blazer. October is going to be a crazy month with fashion week, birthdays, Halloween, and lots of celebrations so keep checking my Instagram for snippets of my month!







Jumpsuit: H&M 
Blazer:H&M 
Ring & Bracelet: H&M 
Necklace: Aldo
Belt: H&M 
Clutch: H&M 
Shoes: Call It Spring 

No comments:

Post a Comment