Thursday, October 30, 2014

WMCFW: Day 4 Outfit

So after the little weather mishap on Day 1, I started "building" coats into my outfits for the rest of the week. However, on the Thursday it ended up being so gorgeous out, I ended up stripping off all my layers (a poncho and blazer), and enjoyed the sunshine! I thought this side street filled with gorgeous fall colours was the perfect background for my burgundy and leopard ensemble (so totally fall). I love that some of the pieces are so boho (like the hat, poncho, and fringe bag), and then there's really sleek, tailored pieces (the blazer, skinny jeans, and pointy-toe heels); they just play so well off of each other.








Top: Old Navy
Blazer: H&M
Poncho: Winners
Jeans: Forever 21
Hat: H&M
Bag: Winners
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Call It Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment