Saturday, October 25, 2014

WMCFW: Day 2 Outfit

I will be blogging through the weekend to bring you reviews and outfits from Toronto Fashion Week as quick as possible. I can't believe the week is over. It's a little bittersweet, because on the one hand I need to catch up on some sleep (and some work), but on the other hand I've met and spent time with such cool people this week it's going to be weird not seeing them everyday! But let's go back to day 2 for a look at my outfit!

During day 2 there was to be an event celebrating the style of Minnie Mouse, so of course I dressed up. I channeled my inner Minnie with the white blouse and red blazer, and also the polka dot tights. But I put my own spin on the look by making it a little edgier with the leather shorts, statement necklace, and red lips. I just needed to add a little faux fur coat for making my way to and from the tents because it was pretty chilly and rainy outside.









Blouse: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Necklace: Topshop
Jacket: H&M
Tights: H&M
Boots: H&M
Bracelets: Pandora
Bag: JNB
Rings: H&M, Queen St. boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment