Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Weekend Highlights

This weekend included one of those "many celebrations" I mentioned in last week's Long Weekend Highlights post. Besides myself, there are three other people who I work with who celebrate their birthdays in October, and so we planned to do a co-worker dinner to celebrate the four birthdays. The people I work with are some of my best friends and I'm so thankful we were all able to come together and have a great night, eating yummy food and having so much fun together.

I decided to wear a gorgeous electric blue lace dress with a cutout on the back, with minimal jewelry, and I finished it off with a leather jacket and strappy black heels. I was definitely cold and perhaps a little overdressed for Moxie's (so were my friends), but hey, it was my birthday celebration and who doesn't make small sacrifices to look good?






Dress: H&M By Night
Jacket: Suzy Shier
Shoes: Call It Spring
Bag: H&M
Ring: Tiffany & Co.


(The birthday card from my co-workers, because they know what a sucker for superheroes I am)
(And by the way, that latte part is not true...)

(The ice cream was a little melted, but that was the best white chocolate brownie)


(The birthday people)

No comments:

Post a Comment