Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fashion Photography

Last summer when I graduated university I made a little sappy post about how it was an amazing four years and how I recommend doing a post-secondary degree (read here: Graduation). So I will definitely not bore you with details about me finishing up my post-graduate certificate in Fashion Styling and Coordination, but I will say this. 

Those may have been an amazing four years at Business school, but these past ten months at the Chang School at Ryerson were also quite spectacular. I met an amazing group of girls, had some incredible professors, and was able to meet, network with, and make connections with industry people I probably would not have been able to otherwise. I have grown and learned so much since last summer, and it was a completely different feeling back then, knowing that I still had another year of schooling to go. Now I am completely done (yes, I am a little relieved; five years of university is a very long time), but it is a little scary to think that the real world is waiting and that I am only just beginning to discover who I am and what I want to do. 

That being said, I am stoked to just take the rest of the summer to relax, spend time with friends and family, while still working at H&M, blogging and writing for Toronto City Gossip! The last credit I took for the Fashion Certificate was an intro to fashion photography, so I would just like to share some of the (better) photographs I had the pleasure of taking during the course. Thanks for continuing my journey with me, and as always, thanks for reading!













Model: Natalie Burt


No comments:

Post a Comment