Monday, June 23, 2014

Investments

One of my favourite items to add to an outfit as of late, is a vest. I feel they just complete an outfit (in certain situations, of course), and are a great summer alternative to a jacket or blazer. Sleeveless blazers are so sleek and chic and can dress up any outfit; cargo vests are super cute for a laid-back weekend running errands; denim vests are great to throw on top of a flowy maxi dress; and leather (or pleather) vests add just the right amount of badassery if you're going for the biker-chic look!



I'm very short and have a short torso so the cropped vests definitely suit me better. So for ones like a sleeveless blazer that really only come in longer styles, I need to keep what I'm wearing underneath slim-fitting and either shorter than the vest or much longer (like long pants, not just an inch or two longer than the vest). Even something like a moto vest that you might think is not fit for summer, can still definitely be worn in the right colour and material. You can even throw on a white leather vest for a night out.






2. Laveer
3. Mexx
4. Target
6. Target

No comments:

Post a Comment