Monday, June 30, 2014

Weekend Highlights

Last weekend I went to visit my best friend in Ann Arbor, Michigan. You may remember from this post from April that she moved to Michigan about a year ago, and last weekend I (finally) got to go visit her. We talk everyday and even though I saw her just a couple months ago, I used to see her at least a few times a week and not having her living in the same city as me has been very difficult.

The weekend was absolutely amazing. I got to see where she lives and works; we went for delicious food; walked around the little town; and of course, did some shopping. It was so great to see and spend time with her; we have to really enjoy the moments we have with those we don't get to spend much time with. Love you Lauren!

(The going away present I got for her last summer; Friends, Together is the nicest place to be)




(University of Michigan campus; where she works)


No comments:

Post a Comment