Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Quote Of The Week

"It's easy to find yourself so abruptly lost, changing your mind so suddenly when you're in the incubator of your defining years. In fact, the pressure to define oneself is usually what stops us from actually doing it." - Leandra Medine



Though a little late to the party, I just recently finished reading this book. I absolutely loved it; it was funny, endearing, and very inspirational. I would definitely recommend it, even if you don't read Man Repeller (although you should). As I was reading I came across many sentences that I felt really spoke to me, as a blogger and lover of fashion just like Leandra, but this quote from one of the earlier chapters definitely stood out to me and I'm sure will stick with me for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment